How may we wet your whistle?
We pride ourselves on our range of beers. Brewed just down the road at our West End location — you couldn’t get fresher! All our beers are preservative free and made with only barley, yeast, water and hops.
We currently have eight of our own Brisbane Brewing Co. beers on tap — each with its own story and unique, carefully selected ingredients. Brendan Chan, our head brewer, is passionate about his craft and always keen to talk to interested punters about what makes our beers so special.
Once you’ve sampled the Brisbane Brewing Co. range, there’s a number of carefully selected craft beers from other artisan breweries for you to try. For those after something that’s not beer, we’ve also got an exciting cocktail menu and extensive wine list.
A visit to Brisbane Brewing Co. will leave you with a new appreciation of how good a beer can taste when it’s a product of a creative, hands-on approach.
Try the Brisbane Brewing Co. range
ABV 3.5% IBU 25
It’s a light lager. Hey, don’t make that noise! This is a good one.
Hopped up the wazoo with a load of fresh and tasty American Fortnight producing a big ol’ bouquet (bucket) of tropical fruit for the front holes of your face. It’s yummy and responsible! You little ripper.
Brisbane Pale Ale
Australian Pale Ale
ABV 4.2% IBU 30
Brisbane Born and Bred!
Our Aussie Pale Ale is bursting with the bold character of one of Australia’s most exciting “new world” hops – Galaxy. It packs plenty of punchy passionfruit, tropical and citrus flavours, with a gentle malty body to balance. This resinous hop character lingers long enough to see out its mild sweetness, a result of whole hop flowers infused into the beer via our brewery’s secret weapon – resident “Hopback” – Henry the Hoptapus. Quintessentially Queensland, refreshingly different, sessionable and full of flavour!
A.I.B.A Silver Medal Winner 2017
ABV 4.9% IBU 20
This strong, export strength lager has its roots in old Bohemia but borrows a fresh leaf from the southern hemisphere. It begins with a hoppy herbal bouquet of NZ Wakaitu, builds up a medium malty body, but finishes with a crisp drying bitterness. The refined combination of drinkability and leisurely complexity provides the perfect end to a day out under the sun.
Walker Texas Ranger
American India Pale Ale
ABV 5.6% IBU 45
Drink this beer before it drinks you!
Punching well above its weight with a reckless recipe for fruity, citrusy hop driven disaster, this beer is tempered just in time with its sensitive malty side. There’s a tip of the hat toward the hoppy beers of the West Coast, but this APA is “Texas-sized” with its resinous mouthfeel, and dusty dry finish. Righteously bitter with a strong body to balance, it breaks no rules – it is the rules!
A.I.B.A Silver Medal Winner 2017
- White Sheep Sauvignon Blanc (Malborough, NZ)
- Opawa Sauvignon Blanc (Malborough, NZ)
- Bull Ant Chardonnay (Langhorne Creek, SA)
- Vasse Felix Reserve Chardonnay (Margaret River, WA)
- Drift Pinot Gris (Marlborough, NZ)
- Villa Chiopris Pinot Gris DOC 2015 (Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy)
- Rochford Estate Range Pinot Gris 2016 (Yarra Valley, VIC)
- Shut the Gate Riesling (Clare Valley, SA)
- Chaffey Bros Not Your Grandmas Rose (Adelaide Hills, SA)
- Sweet Pea Sparkling Moscato (Mclaren Vale, SA)
- Tom Foolery – Young Blood Grenache (Barossa Valley, SA)
- Bull Ant Shiraz (Langhorne, SA)
- Fermoy Estate – Estate Range Shiraz 2012 (Margaret River, WA)
- Fermoy Estate – Reserve Estate Range Cabernet Sauvignon (Margaret River, WA)
- Paxton MV Cabernet Sauvignon (McLaren Vale, SA)
- Good Catholic Girl – Hail Mary Full of Grace Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 (Clare Valley, SA)
- Rochford – Reserve Range Pinot Noir 2015 (Yarra Valley, VIC)
- Rob Dolan Pinot Noir (Yarra Valley, VIC)
- Chaffey Brothers – La Conquista Tempranillo Garnacha Graciano (Barossa Valley, SA)
- Dunes & Greene Chardonnay Pinot Noir (South Australia)
- NV Lamberti Extra Dry DOC Prosecco (Veneto, Italy)
- Janz Premium Non Vintage Cuvee (Tasmania)
- Grant Burge – Ella 06/07 Brut (Barossa Valley, SA)
- Verve Clicquot Brut NV (Champagne, France)
- Gosset Excellence Brut (Champagne, France)
four pillars gin, lemon juice, and lavender syrup
the gunnery spiced white rum, lime juice, simple syrup, mint
jose cuero silver tequila, stones ginger beer and lime
adelaide hills distillery gin, italian bitters, dolan red vermouth, orange peel and soda
ardbeg 10yr, simple syrup, bitters and orange peel
bookers bourbon, lemon juice, simple syrup, egg white
Pink Gin – four pillars gin and bitters
Vodka – vodka, dry vermouth and lemon
absolute vodka, bear bones cold press coffee and simple syrup
baileys, kahlua, frangelico and cream
Try something exclusive
Limited Edition / Tap Takeovers
Our taps are always changing up with limited edition beers from around the world, collaboration brews that we’ve been involved with and tap takeovers from our favourite breweries.
Keep across the beers we have on tap by following us on social media.
There’s No Such Thing As “XPA”
American Pale Ale
In the gap between American Pale Ale and American IPAs (ok, I guess there is significant overlap between the two, but I’m pretty sure there’s also somehow a gap), there’s a new style begging to be invented… XPA. The ‘X’ is for eXtra, and it’s eXtra Pale (or eXtra hoppy?). It’s a bit like a pale ale, but you put more hops in and maybe less crystal malt. I mean, it’s definitely not just a pale ale with more hops and it’s absolutely not an IPA that your assistant brewer forgetfully left a couple of grain sacks out of. It’s kind of hard to nail down, but it is 100% a brand new style of its own, no questions. This one is hoppy as, we used a bunch of Idaho 7 hop hash, that’s another ‘X’ for eXtreme!
Irish Dry Stout
ABV 4.4% IBU 30
A gentle stout to ease you into the winter-y months. This beer features a faint creaminess from unmalted Barley and the quintessential dry roasty finish with an approachable low A.B.V. You’ll be yelling ‘my shout!’