How may we wet your whistle?
We pride ourselves on our range of beers. Brewed just down the road at our West End location — you couldn’t get fresher! All our beers are preservative free and made with only barley, yeast, water and hops.
We currently have eight of our own Brisbane Brewing Co. beers on tap — each with its own story and unique, carefully selected ingredients.
Once you’ve sampled the Brisbane Brewing Co. range, there’s a number of carefully selected craft beers from other artisan breweries for you to try. For those after something that’s not beer, we’ve also got an exciting cocktail menu and extensive wine list.
A visit to Brisbane Brewing Co. will leave you with a new appreciation of how good a beer can taste when it’s a product of a creative, hands-on approach.
Try the Brisbane Brewing Co. range
- Dunes & Greene Chardonnay Pinot Noir (South Australia)
- Monmousseau Brut Etoile (Loire Valley, France)
- Sweet Pea Sparkling Rose (McLaren Vale, South Australia)
- Pol Roger Champagne (Champagne, France)
- Marty’s Block Chardonnay (McLaren Vale, South Australia)
- Rocky Gully Reisling (Frankland River, Western Australia)
- Mission Estate Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough, New Zealand)
- Lamberti Pinot Grigio (Veneto, Italy)
- Otro Vino Chardonnay (Margaret River, Western Australia)
- Rogers and Rufus Rosé (Barossa Valley, South Australia)
- Jim Barry Cabernet Sauvignon (Coonawarra, South Australia)
- Earthworks Tempranillo (Barossa Valley, South Australia)
- Synonymous Shiraz (Barossa Valley, South Australia)
- Turon Pinot Noir (Adelaide Hills, South Australia)
Aperol, Lamberti Dry Prosecco, Orange Slice
Made how you like it
Buffalo Trace Bourbon, simple syrup, Angostura bitter, orange peel.
Absolute vodka, Bear Bones cold press coffee and simple syrup
Made how you like it.